Yes! I know it sounds to good to be true! But it is true! Its a Waffle Casserole! This bad boy is not only delicious,BUT it is sooo filling and is perfect for people on the go. I’ve always loved waffles, but I felt so yucky and weighed down after I ate them. Now I can eat them without all of the bloating and guilt I was used to! This yummy recipe is only 1.5 net carbs! Score!!
Lets get started!
1 sausage roll(12 oz)
1 bag of shredded cheese(mozz,Colby jack,or whatever you prefer)
4 green onions
4oz cream cheese
1 1/2 tsp baking powder- I use this
4 tbsp coconut flour- I use this
(You can also add bacon,links,etc.)
- Cook your roll of sausage, drain, set aside in a bowl.
- Whisk 6 eggs, season them however you’d like. I added garlic powder,onion powder,salt, and pepper to mine. Cut up 4-5 green onions. Mix sausage,eggs,and onions together in a bowl, and then set aside.
- Blend 4 eggs, baking powder,cream cheese, and coconut flour.
- This batter will make 3 large waffles. –Waffle Maker
- Layer the waffles and filling in a baking dish starting with 1 waffle on the bottom.
- Top with 4-8 oz of shredded cheese.
- Put in preheated oven on 375 degrees. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
NET CARBS: 1.5g
This is the best!