I have always loved coffee. Any hot drink actually. Whether it be a hot,warm,or snowy day, there’s nothing like working OR even relaxing with a cute cup of hot deliciousness.(puts hand to chest) LOL
I was SUPER stoked when I found out that I could drink coffee on the Ketogenic Diet. I was like,”What? A super coffee? I’m all in!) Haha!
This coffee is charged with coconut oil which has amazing benefits. Dr. Axe
The butter and whipping cream makes it so smooth and frothy. It keeps you full longer,increases energy, and is so dang tasty, that now I can’t drink coffee any other way!
1 tbsp coconut Oil
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp stevia
2 tbsp sweetener of your choice-I use this
2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 cup of coffee of your choice
Instructional pictures below
Yes! I know it sounds to good to be true! But it is true! Its a Waffle Casserole! This bad boy is not only delicious,BUT it is sooo filling and is perfect for people on the go. I’ve always loved waffles, but I felt so yucky and weighed down after I ate them. Now I can eat them without all of the bloating and guilt I was used to! This yummy recipe is only 1.5 net carbs! Score!!
Lets get started!
1 sausage roll(12 oz)
1 bag of shredded cheese(mozz,Colby jack,or whatever you prefer)
4 green onions
4oz cream cheese
1 1/2 tsp baking powder- I use this
4 tbsp coconut flour- I use this
(You can also add bacon,links,etc.)
- Cook your roll of sausage, drain, set aside in a bowl.
- Whisk 6 eggs, season them however you’d like. I added garlic powder,onion powder,salt, and pepper to mine. Cut up 4-5 green onions. Mix sausage,eggs,and onions together in a bowl, and then set aside.
- Blend 4 eggs, baking powder,cream cheese, and coconut flour.
- This batter will make 3 large waffles. –Waffle Maker
- Layer the waffles and filling in a baking dish starting with 1 waffle on the bottom.
- Top with 4-8 oz of shredded cheese.
- Put in preheated oven on 375 degrees. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
NET CARBS: 1.5g
This is the best!